Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Key Idea from This Semester





The main reason why I felt that this video represents one of the key ideas of the course so far is the content of the poem itself. The poem, The Laughing Heart by Charles Bukowski, urges readers to charge of their lives and live life to the fullest. It can be translated to this course as a message to actively participate in and take control of our learning, allowing it to make us well-rounded, intelligent people. Many of the things we do in this class deal with that idea, but I felt that this was the most blunt example.


1 comment:

  1. I also used this video on my blog! I think that this class challenges us to do all that we can do, but in the end it is no one's choice but our own to make sure we take away from this course all that was designed for us to learn.

    ReplyDelete